Chicken curry on the barbecue and summer side salads
Yield : 1 person
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
1. Marinate the chicken breast (sliced and washed) in the curry paste then put it on a stick.
2. On the barbecue grill, put on first the chicken as it has to cook longer.
3. Approximatively 7-10 minutes before serving time, throw on the grill the zucchinis and onions. Turn over regularly.
4. In parallel, prepare your salad with some balsamic cream topping.
5. Serve the chicken brochette with side salad and enjoy.